Patagonia Riverwalkers -
These comfortable wading shoes are lighter and more flexible while providing greater stability, durability and foot protection. They now feature a stiched on felt sole that will improve the longevity of this awesome boot. They are comfortable, dry quickly and super light weight!
Scroll down for more details
Were $159 and $169 - Availability limited to inventory on hand/in stock- all sales final
Buy Now / See Availability
Did you like this product? it to a friend!
|9||Felt Sole||$109.95||1-2 Weeks|
Patagonia Riverwalkers Features:
*Quick-drying synthetic leather for a comfortable, lightweight wading shoe
* High-filtration mesh keeps out sand and silt, and drains quickly
* Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide rigidity, support and protection from stone bruising
* Padded insole for comfort and arch support
* Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader or the Insulator Socks
* Padded ankle support
* Covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top; notched, sculpted flex zones; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel counter, sole designed to hold fin straps; long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled
* Strong, lightweight, high-filtration polyester mesh (100% recycled), synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
* 1108 g (39.1 oz)
* Made in China.
Patagonia says: High water. Slick bedrock. Cobbles like greased bowling balls. Our Riverwalkers built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions, and now feature even greater flexibility, quicker drying and lighter weight. Notched flex zones allow for more natural foot movement; a new polypropylene insole/shank offers improved stability. But don't let the comfort fool you: These are tough boots for serious wading. Details: molded EVA midsole, a Rockstopper lasting board to block stone-bruising, synthetic leather and polyester high-filtration mesh (100% recycled) uppers, protected lacing.
- No reviews. Be the first to review this product!!!